1 1/2 cup plain flour
1 tsp baking soda
3 very ripe bananas
2/3 cup light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 cup oil
1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease a 12- hole cupcake /muffin tin with baking spray or line the muffin tin with paper liners and keep it aside.
- Sift together plain flour and baking soda in a bowl and keep it aside.
- In a large bowl, add bananas and mash well with a fork.
- Then whisk in brown sugar, eggs and oil.
- Add the sifted flour and blueberries and stir just enough to evenly mix all the ingredients together.
- Divide the batter evenly into the prepared muffin tin and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Leave them in the tin for 10 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely…