1 1/3 cup plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 carrots / 1 cup grated carrot
2 large eggs
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup oil
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease a 12- hole cupcake /muffin tin with baking spray or line the muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, oil and vanilla essence and mix well with a whisk.
- Add sugar into this and mix well till it dissolves well and keep it aside.
- In another large mixing bowl, add plain flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix well with whisk.
- Add grated carrot to this and mix well.
- Then add the wet ingredients (step 3) in small batches and fold gently. Do not overmix the batter.
- Divide the batter evenly into the prepared muffin tin and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool completely and then serve..