3 chikku / sapota, peeled and chopped
3-4 tbsp sugar
3-4 tbsp milk powder
3 tbsp plain flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp cardamom powder
1 tbsp ghee
- In a blender, add the chopped chikku, eggs, sugar, milk powder, plain flour, baking soda and cardamom powder and blend well to a smooth paste.
- Heat ghee in a thick bottomed non stick pan on low flame.
- Pour the prepared mixture and cook covered on low flame.
- After 5 minutes, open the lid and place some cashew nuts and then cook covered at low flame for about 10-15 minutes or till done.
- Remove to a serving dish, cut it into pieces and serve..