2 cups ripe mango, chopped
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp lemon juice
- Peel and chop 2 ripe mangoes (about 2 cups) into small pieces and blend well adding sugar, lemon juice and 2 tbsp water until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into a baking dish / freezer safe container and freeze it for 2 hours.
- Then remove it from freezer and scrape the mixture with a fork to form slushy/ ice crystals.
- Return to freezer and freeze it again for 5-6 hours till granita is fully frozen.
- To Serve, scrape the granita with spoon/ fork and serve it in individual glasses/ bowls …Serve immediately…