1/2 kg chicken, cleaned
10 dried kashmiri red chillies
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp ginger
1 tbsp garlic
lemon juice of a lemon/ 2 tbsp vinegar
1/4 tsp garam masala
1/4 cup grated coconut
2 tsp corn flour
1 tsp rice flour
3-4 green chillies
2 sprig curry leaves
1/4 cup coconut oil
salt to taste
- Wash and soak dried red chillies in hot water for 20 minutes.
- Then grind it well with garlic , ginger, turmeric powder, garam masala and lemon juice/ vinegar adding little water.
- Keep 2 tsp of ground paste aside and add the remaining paste to the cleaned chicken and marinate well adding salt. Keep it aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Add corn flour and rice flour to the marinated chicken and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the marinated chicken at medium flame for 10-12 minutes till both sides are done.
- Fry the curry leaves and green chillies and keep it aside.
- Mix the grated coconut with 2 tsp of reserved ground paste and salt. Then fry it in the oil till golden in colour and crispy. Take care not to burn the coconut.
- Add the fried chicken, green chillies and curry leaves to this and mix well for 1 minutes. Switch off the flame and serve…