10 chicken pieces ( from 5 chicken wings)
1 tsp pepper powder
3/4 tsp lemon juice
1/2 cup plain flour
2 tbsp gram flour / kadala podi
1 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp ginger, crushed
1 tsp garlic, crushed
salt to taste
oil for frying
- Cut each chicken wing into two pieces.
- Clean the chicken pieces and marinate it with pepper powder, lemon juice and salt and keep it aside for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, beat egg using a whisk.
- Add plain flour, gram flour, chilli powder, turmeric powder, crushed ginger, garlic and salt and mix well.
- Add about 1/4 cup of water little by little and make a thick batter. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Dip the marinated chicken in the batter and fry on both sides at medium flame until it turns golden brown colour.
- Remove from the oil and drain them on a paper towel….Serve hot with tomato sauce…