2 cup white chick peas
1/2 cup parsley leaves
1/2 cup coriander leaves
1 medium onion, finely chopped
4 garlic cloves
1 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp lemon juice
2-3 tbsp bread crumbs (as required)
3 tsp white sesame seeds
salt t o taste
oil for frying
- Soak the white chick peas in water for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- In a blender, add the drained chick peas, parsley leaves, coriander leaves, chopped onion, garlic, coriander powder, pepper powder, cumin powder, baking powder, lemon juice and salt.
- Grind together adding 2-3 tbsp of water. Don’t make into a paste.
- Add bread crumbs and white sesame seeds and mix them together.
- Make small balls out of the mixture and flatten them with your palms into patties.
- Heat oil in a pan and drop the prepared patties gently to the hot oil and fry them in batches on medium flame until they turn golden brown….Serve hot with dip of your choice….