1 cup jackfruit
1 cup grated coconut
1 cup raw rice / pachari
1 cup jaggery, grated
1 tsp salt
2 tsp sesame seeds
oil for frying
- Soak the raw rice in water for 3 hours.
- In a blender, add the jackfruit, grated coconut and jaggery and grind for 2 minutes. Don’t add water while grinding.
- Then add the drained rice, cardamom and salt and blend well until the batter is smooth.
- Transfer this to a bowl and add sesame seeds and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan and pour little batter into the hot oil. Deep fry them on medium flame till both sides turns golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and drain them on paper towels.. Serve hot…