1 ripe thick fleshed mango
1/2 cup plain flour / maida
2 tbsp corn flour
1 1/2 tbsp sugar
a pinch of salt
a pinch of turmeric powder
oil for frying
- Peel and cut the mango into medium sized cubes.
- In a bowl, add plain flour, corn flour, a pinch of salt, sugar and a pinch of turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add water as required to this and mix well to make a smooth thick consistency batter.
- Heat oil in a pan. Dip each mango pieces in the batter and deep fry them on medium flame until golden brown.
- Remove them from the oil and transfer to a kitchen tissue…Serve with tea…