1 cup raw rice / pachari
1 cup cooked rice
1 egg ( or 1/2 egg)
salt to taste
oil for frying
- Soak raw rice in water for 4 hours.
- In a blender, add the drained rice, cooked rice, egg and salt and grind adding about 1 1/2-2 tbsp of water to a thick smooth batter.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix well.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and drop little batter into the hot oil with your hand.
- Fry until they puff up and turns golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with chicken curry or any spicy curry..
- If the batter turns little watery, you can adjust by adding rice powder…