3 raw bananas / plantains (nendran pazham)
salt to taste
chilli powder ( add to your taste)
oil for frying
- Peel the skin of the bananas and slice them into thin round pieces.
- Heat oil in a deep pan on medium flame and fry sliced banana pieces in the hot oil without overcrowding them. Stir it occasionally flipping on both sides.
- When the chips are changing its colour into light brown and it turns crisp, remove it from the oil and transfer them onto paper towel to drain the excess oil.
- Then transfer them into a large bowl and sprinkle salt and chilli powder according to your taste and mix well.
- Repeat the same process with rest of the sliced bananas…
- Allow it to cool completely and then store in an air tight container…