2 medium onions, cut into cubes
1/2 capsicum, cut into cubes
1 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tsp + 1 tbsp soy sauce
2-3 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tsp chilli sauce
1 tsp corn flour
1 tsp sugar
salt to taste
chopped coriander leaves/ spring onions
2 tbsp oil
- Cut the sausages into pieces and marinate it with turmeric powder, 1/4 tsp pepper powder, 1/2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder, vinegar, soy sauce and salt. Keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and stir fry the marinated sausages until it gets cooked. Keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and finely chopped garlic, ginger and green chillies and saute.
- Add onions and saute for a minute at high flame.
- Add capsicum cubes and for 2 minutes at high flame.
- Now add 1 tbsp soy sauce, tomato sauce and chilli sauce and mix well.
- Add 1 1/2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder and 1/4 tsp pepper powder and mix well till the raw smell goes.
- Add corn flour mixture ( In a bowl, mix corn flour with 1/4 cup of water) and mix well.
- Adjust the salt and add sugar and mix well. Then add fried sausages and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves/ spring onions and remove from flame…Serve hot…