2 1/2 cup plain flour
1 tbsp instant yeast
1 1/2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup warm milk
1/2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp black sesame seeds
salt to taste
oil for frying
- In a large bowl, mix yeast, sugar and 1 cup of water and keep it covered for 5 minutes.
- In another bowl, add egg and salt and mix with a whisk. Add 1/2 cup warm milk and mix well.
- Add this to the yeast mixture. Then add 1/2 tbsp oil and mix.
- Now add plain flour little by little and knead to a dough using your hand. Adjust adding flour (about 3 tbsp), if the dough is sticky.
- Add in black sesame seeds. Apply little oil in your hand and knead well to a soft dough.
- Keep it covered for 1 hour to double the size. Then knead it again.
- Grease hand and kitchen benchtop with some oil. Take a dough ball and flatten using hand with medium thickness. Then cut each into 4 pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry it in the hot oil till golden at medium flame.. Serve with curry…