1 cup wheat flour
1 cup plain flour
1 1/2 tbsp semolina
1 tbsp corn flour
1 1/2 tbsp yogurt
1 1/2 tbsp melted butter / oil
1 tsp sugar
3/4 cup milk
salt to taste
oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl, add wheat flour, plain flour, semolina, corn flour and salt and mix well with a spoon.
- Add yogurt, melted butter / oil and sugar and mix well.
- Add about 3/4 cup of milk little by little and knead well to a soft dough.
- Add 1/2 tsp butter on top, spread evenly and keep it covered for 15-20 minutes.
- Roll it into small circles or a big circle using a rolling pin and cut out into desired shapes using cookie cutters.
- Heat oil in a pan and gently slide the poori’s into the hot oil.
- Fry on both sides on medium flame and drain it on a paper towel…Serve hot,,,
Recipe Source: Fadwa’s Kitchen