1 cup pathiri podi / rice flour
1/2 cup grated coconut
1/4 tsp black cumin seeds
boiling water as required
salt to taste
oil for frying
- In a bowl, add rice flour and salt . Add required amount of boiling water ( about 1 cup) and mix well with a wooden spatula.
- Add grated coconut and black cumin seeds to this and then knead well until the dough becomes soft.
- Divide the dough into small balls and flatten each ball in banana leaf/ parchment paper into round and then press it into the shape of a flower.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the pathiris till they turn golden on both sides.
- Serve with chicken curry or any non-veg curry…