2 cups self-raising flour
3/4 cup desiccated coconut
3/4 cup caster sugar
60 gm butter, melted
3/4 cup milk
120 gm fresh raspberries
3-4 tbsp desiccated coconut to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 190 degree celcius and line 12 muffin pans with paper cases.
- Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl, add in desiccated coconut and sugar, mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, add the melted butter and whisk in milk and eggs.
- Make a well in the flour mixture and add wet ingredients and mix using a spatula until just combined.
- Then gently fold in the raspberries.
- Divide the batter evenly into the paper cases and sprinkle each with desiccated coconut.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool completely and then serve…