100 gm white chocolate chopped / grated
200 gm unsalted butter
1 cup plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease and line an 8″ square pan or a brownie pan.
- In a heat proof glass bowl , add the white chocolate and unsalted butter and melt it by double boiling method (ie, by placing it over the pan of boiling water ). Keep it aside.
- Mix together plain flour and baking powder in a bowl and keep it aside.
- In a large bowl, add the melted white chocolate and eggs and mix well with a wooden spatula.
- Then add sugar and mix well. Add vanilla essence to this and mix well.
- Add the plain flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Transfer the prepared batter to the greased pan and sprinkle chopped nuts (optional).
- Bake it for 35-40 minutes or until a skewer inserted at the centre of the brownie comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool it at room temperature. Cut it into squares and serve…