2- 2 1/4 cups self – raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup oil
1 large egg
3/4 cup caster sugar
1 cup cherries, pitted
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease a 12 mini loaf cake mould/ loaf tins and keep it aside.
- Beat the egg in a jug with the oil and milk until well mixed.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and cherries.
- Then pour in the egg mixture and stir just enough to combine.
- Divide the batter between the tins, then bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Leave them in the tin for 10 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely…