1 cup plain flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup cocoa powder
3/4 cup sugar, powdered
1/4 tsp salt
5 tbsp oil
1 cup buttermilk
2 tsp instant coffee
1 tbsp hot water
1/4 cup walnuts
- Heat a pan and add the walnuts and toast on low flame for 5-7 minutes and then chop them and keep it aside.
- Mix instant coffee with the hot water and keep it aside to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease and flour a square baking pan or brownie pan.
- In a large bowl, sift together plain flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, sugar and salt.
- Add oil, buttermilk and coffee mixture into this and mix thoroughly until well combined. Add chopped walnuts and mix.
- Pour the prepared batter to the greased pan and bake it for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted at the centre of the brownie comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool it at room temperature. Cut it into squares and serve…