1 cup ripe jackfruit, chopped
1 cup milk
1 cup plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp butter
- Chop the jackfruit into pieces and grind together with cardamoms and little milk to a smooth paste.
- In a bowl, add plain flour, baking powder, sugar and salt and mix well.
- Add jackfruit paste and remaining milk into this and mix well to a batter. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan or griddle over medium heat and lightly brush the pan with melted butter /oil or cooking spray.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of prepared batter onto the hot pan using a small ladle.
- When bubbles starts to appear on the surface of the pancake (2-3 minutes), flip over and cook it for 2 minutes on the other side at low flame.
- Repeat with remaining batter, brushing the pan with melted butter or oil.
- Transfer to a plate and serve it warm topped with butter and honey..