3/4 cup semolina/ rava
3/4 cup mango puree
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup water
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup ghee
10 cashew nuts, halved
1 tbsp raisin
a pinch of saffron
2 tbsp warm milk
1/2 tsp cardamom powder
1/4 tsp salt
- Soak pinch of saffron in 2 tbsp warm milk and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a thick bottomed pan and add cashew nuts and roast till light brown colour at low-medium flame.
- Add raisins and fry for few seconds and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, add semolina and roast for 5-6 minutes at low flame till colour changes slightly.
- Add water and milk and mix immediately at high flame to avoid lumps and stir continuously.
- Then cover and simmer at low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sugar and mix well till sugar dissolves at medium flame.
- Add mango puree, saffron milk and salt and mix well.
- Cover the pan and simmer for 1-2 minutes,
- Add roasted cashew nuts , raisins and cardamom powder and mix well. Switch off the flame and serve…