1 1/2 cup basmati rice
100 gm boneless chicken
1/2 + 1/4 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp corn flour
1/4 tsp + 1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
1 onion, sliced
2 green chillies, chopped
1/2 cup carrot, finely chopped
1/2 cup beans, chopped
1/2 cup cabbage, chopped
1/2 cup green peas
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp tomato sauce
3/4 tbsp green chilli sauce
1/4 tsp sugar
1 tsp vinegar
1/2 cup capsicum, chopped
1 tsp white pepper powder
salt to taste
1 tbsp spring onion, chopped
oil , as required
- Wash the rice and cook in a deep pan adding enough water and salt till done. Drain the water and spread the rice over a broad plate and allow to cool.
- In a bowl, add egg and mix with 1/4 tsp pepper powder and little salt and keep it aside.
- Add little oil in a pan and add the egg and scramble it till done. Remove it from the pan and keep it aside.
- Cut the chicken into thin slices and marinate it with 1/2 tsp pepper powder, corn flour, 1/2 tsp soy sauce and salt and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and shallow fry at low flame till done and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, add 1 tbsp oil and add chopped garlic and saute.
- Add sliced onion, green chillies and salt and saute.
- Add chopped carrot, beans, cabbage and green peas and saute at medium – high flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala and mix well till raw smell goes.
- Add tomato sauce and green chilli sauce and mix well. Add sugar and vinegar and mix well.
- Add chopped capsicum and saute for a minute.
- Add cooked rice, fried chicken, scrambled egg, 1 tbsp soy sauce, white pepper powder and mix well for 2-3 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and garnish with chopped spring onions. Serve hot…