250 gm mushroom, thinly sliced
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
1 tbsp ginger, chopped
1 tbsp garlic, chopped
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
salt to taste
1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
3 tsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan at medium flame and add chopped ginger and garlic and saute for about 10 seconds.
- Add sliced onion and saute until the onions turn golden brown.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, pepper powder and garam masala and saute for a few seconds.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and salt, mix well and cook covered for few minutes. Do not add any water.
- Open the lid and stir fry till it gets dry. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Remove from the flame and serve hot…