150 gm paneer, cut into small cubes
1 onion, cubed
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 capsicum, cubed
1 tbsp schezwan sauce
2 tsp soy sauce
1 tbsp + 2 tsp corn flour
1/2 tsp sugar
salt to taste
chopped spring onions
oil, as required
- In a plate, take paneer cubes and 1 tbsp corn flour and roll well to coat the paneer well in the corn flour.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the paneer till crisp on outside and keep it aside.
- Heat 3 tsp oil in a thick bottomed pan and add cubed onion and chopped garlic cloves and cook till soft for about 1-2 minutes.
- Then add cubed capsicum and cook for a minute.
- Now add salt, sugar, schezwan sauce, soy sauce and a cup of water and mix well and bring it to boil.
- In a bowl, mix 2 tsp corn flour with 1/2 cup of water. Pour this into the sauce and allow to simmer on low flame.
- Once it thickens, add fried paneer and mix well. Adjust the salt.
- Add some chopped spring onion and switch off the flame…