150 gm fresh strawberries / 1/2 cup strawberry puree
1 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1 cup condensed milk
1/4 cup desiccated coconut, for rolling
- Wash and chop the strawberries and puree it until smooth using a blender ( about 1/2 cup) and keep it aside.
- Heat a thick bottomed pan and add condensed milk, strawberry puree and desiccated coconut and stir well at low- medium flame until the mixture becomes thick and gets a soft dough like consistency.
- Switch off the flame and allow the mixture to cool down slightly (Don’t cool it completely).
- Divide the mixture into equal portions . Apply little ghee on your palms and roll each portion of this mixture into round smooth balls…
- Take 1/4 cup desiccated coconut in a plate and then roll each ball in the desiccated coconut till they are evenly coated..
- Store them in the fridge for at least 15 minutes before serving…..Enjoy!