1 cup plain flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup oil / melted butter
1/2 cup tender coconut pulp
1/2 cup tender coconut water
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease a 8-10 hole cupcake /muffin tin with baking spray or line the muffin tin with paper liners and keep it aside.
- Grind tender coconut pulp adding 1/2 cup of tender coconut water to a puree and keep it aside.
- Sift together plain flour and baking soda in a mixing bowl and keep it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs and sugar and beat well until fluffy.
- Add oil or melted butter into this and beat again.
- Add in tender coconut puree and combine well.
- Now add sifted flour little by little and fold gently with a spatula / wooden ladle into smooth batter.
- Divide the batter evenly into the prepared muffin tin and bake for 18-25 minutes until golden or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool completely and then serve..