2 – 2 1/2 cups blueberries
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup water
1 tbsp lemon juice
- In a blender, add the blueberries, sugar, lemon juice and water and blend well until smooth.
- Pour this mixture through a sieve into a baking dish / freezer safe container and freeze it for 1-2 hours.
- Then remove it from freezer and scrape the mixture with a fork to form slushy/ ice crystals.
- Return to freezer and freeze it again for 5-6 hours till granita is fully frozen.
- To Serve, scrape the granita with spoon/ fork and serve it in individual glasses/ bowls .. Serve immediately….