1/2 kg boneless chicken, cut into small pieces
1 medium onion, chopped
1 tbsp ginger – garlic paste
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp chilli powder
1 tbsp coriander powder
1/2 cup yogurt / curd
4 tbsp tomato puree / paste
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onion and saute well.
- Add ginger – garlic paste and saute well.
- Add cleaned chicken pieces and mix well till colour changes.
- Add salt and turmeric powder to this and mix well.
- Then add chilli powder and coriander powder and mix well for 2 minutes.
- Add yogurt to this and mix well. Now add tomato puree and mix well till the masala is well coated with chicken.
- Add 1 cup of water, mix well and then cook covered till done.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and remove from flame… Serve hot…