1- 1 1/2 cup boneless chicken, cut into cubes
5 tbsp plain flour
1 tbsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tbsp sriracha sauce
4 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp spring onions green, chopped
lettuce leaves, for serving
oil for frying chicken
- Mix plain flour, cornflour, garlic powder (or garlic paste) . pepper powder and salt in a bowl and keep it aside.
- In another bowl, add cleaned chicken, soy sauce and little flour mix ( step 1) and marinate it for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Dip the marinated chicken again in flour mixture to have more crispy chicken pops and then deep fry them.
- To make dynamite sauce, mix tomato sauce, sriracha sauce and mayonnaise together.
- Before serving mix the sauce to the chicken pops and sprinkle some finely chopped spring onions and serve on lettuce leaves…
Recipe Source: Instagram…