1/2 boneless chicken, cut into small pieces
2 big onions, chopped
1 1/2 tsp ginger paste
1 1/2 tsp garlic paste
2 big tomatoes, chopped
2 cups basmati rice
3 maggi chicken stock cubes
1/2 tsp sugar
2 piece cinnamon
salt to taste
3 tbsp ghee
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- Wash the rice, drain it and keep it aside.
- Heat 3 tbsp ghee in a thick bottomed pan and add 1/2 tsp sugar and mix until light brown.
- Add cinnamon, cloves and chopped onion and saute well till light brown.
- Add ginger paste and garlic paste and saute well till golden brown.
- Add chopped tomato and saute for 4-5 minutes till soft.
- Add 4 cups of water, drained rice and chicken pieces and mix well.
- Add maggi chicken cubes and mix well. Adjust the salt.
- When it starts to boil, reduce the flame and cook covered at low flame till done.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and serve hot…
Recipe Source: Lekshmi Nair Vlog