1 green chilli, chopped
7-8 shallots, cut into rounds
1/4 cup muringayila / drumstick leaves, cleaned
1/4 tsp pepper powder
a pinch of turmeric powder
salt to taste
1 1/2 tsp oil
- In a bowl, add chopped shallots, green chilli, pepper powder, a pinch of turmeric powder and salt.
- Add eggs and beat well with a spoon.
- Add muringayila to this and lightly mix with spoon.
- Heat a pan and add oil and swirl the pan to spread oil all over the pan.
- Add the egg mixture and spread it evenly.
- Cover and cook for a couple of minutes over medium-low flame. Then flip over to the other side and cook at low flame till done.
- Switch off the flame and transfer it on to a plate and serve…