1 – 1 1/2 cup paneer, cut into cubes
1 big tomato, chopped
2 medium onions, chopped
1 green chilli, chopped
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp garlic paste
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1 tsp sugar
5 tbsp tomato sauce
salt to taste
1 1/2 tbsp oil
chopped coriander leaves
- Grind 1 big tomato into a paste and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onion and green chillies and saute well.
- Add ginger paste and garlic paste and saute well till it turns golden.
- Add tomato paste to this and saute well till raw taste goes.
- Add turmeric powder and mix well. Add kashmiri chilli powder and mix well for a minute.
- Add about 1 1/2 cups of water , salt, sugar and tomato sauce and pepper powder and mix well and allow to boil well.
- Add paneer pieces into this and cook at medium-low flame for about 7 minutes. Adjust the water and salt.
- Switch off the flame and add finely chopped coriander leaves…Serve hot…