1 cup banana stem , roughly chopped
small piece ginger, chopped
1 green chilli
1 tbsp chopped curry leaves
1 cup thick yogurt / curd
2 cups of water
salt to taste
- Cut the banana stem into rounds and pull the fibre from the edges using fingers and remove them. Then roughly chop into pieces and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add yogurt, 2 cups of water and salt and whisk well.
- Grind together chopped banana stem, ginger, green chilli and curry leaves.
- Then strain this mixture by squeezing / pressing well to extract its juice.
- Add this to the yogurt and whisk well. Garnish with chopped curry leaves.. Pour into serving glasses and serve as a refreshing drink….