1/2 kg boneless chicken breast
7-8 lasagna sheets
3 medium onions, finely chopped
2 tsp garlic, crushed
1 capsicum, finely chopped
2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 1/2 tsp pepper powder
1 cup mozzarella cheese
3 tbsp pizza sauce or tomato sauce
1/4 tsp oregano
1 tsp red chilli flakes
1 tsp coriander leaves
salt to taste
3 tbsp oil
- Grind the chicken using a food processor/ blender and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add crushed garlic and it for 30 seconds.
- Add chopped onion, capsicum and green chillies into this and saute for 3-4 minutes till soft.
- Add ground chicken, pepper powder and salt and cook till done on high flame, stirring occasionally till all the water evaporates. Remove it from the flame and keep it aside.
- Cook the lasagna sheets as per instruction on the package adding 1 tbsp oil and enough salt.
- Drain the hot water and rinse under cold running water and drain thoroughly.
- Take a cooked lasagna sheet, sprinkle little mozzarella cheese over it and spread little chicken filling over it.
- Carefully roll it and move it to a greased baking pan. Follow the same procedure with the remaining lasagna sheets.
- Spread the sauce all over and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Sprinkle oregano, red chilli flakes and coriander leaves all over and bake it in the 180 degree celcius preheated oven for about 16-20 minutes or till the cheese on top melts completely…Serve hot..
Recipe Source: Sanaa’s Recipe Note Book