250 gm boneless chicken
2 tbsp cornflour
2 tbsp plain flour
1 tbsp rice flour
1 small onion, finely chopped
5 small garlic cloves, finely chopped
small piece ginger, finely chopped
3-4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
salt to taste
sesame oil, as required
- Clean and cut the chicken into thin strips. Mix well it with corn flour, plain flour, rice flour and salt and then fry them in hot oil and keep it aside.
- Heat little oil in a pan and add finely chopped onion, garlic and ginger and saute well.
- Add fried chicken into this and mix well.
- Then add sweet chilli sauce and mix till well coated with the chicken.
- Adjust the salt and remove from the flame.. Chicken sweet chilli filling is ready…
- Take chapathi / tortilla and spread your favourite sauce (optional) and place some lettuce leaves and add little filling and wrap it tightly and then serve…
Recipe Source: Vanitha Pachakam Magazine