1/4 cup cabbage, finely chopped
1/4 cup carrot, finely chopped
3 beans, finely chopped
3 mushrooms, cut into thin slices
1 1/2 tsp ginger, finely chopped
1-2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 stick celery, finely chopped
1 spring onion, finely chopped
1 1/2 tbsp corn flour
1 tbsp soy sauce
3/4-1 tbsp chilli sauce
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tsp sugar
salt to taste
- In a small bowl, mix cornflour with 1/4 cup of water and keep it aside.
- In a deep bottomed pan, add 4 cups of water , cabbage, carrot , beans, mushroom, green chillies and ginger and cover and boil well for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the flame to medium and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar and increase the flame.
- Add sugar and salt as required and boil well till raw smell goes.
- Add cornflour mix and stir continuously. Adjust salt and allow to boil.
- Switch off the flame and add celery and spring onion and mix well….
- Pour into soup bowls , garnish with chopped spring onions and serve hot…
Recipe Source: Lekshmi Nair Vlog