2 garlic cloves
1 piece ginger
2 green chillies
2 onions, finely chopped
2 tomatoes, finely chopped
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/2-1 tsp pepper powder
salt to taste
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
3 tbsp oil
- Stack the chapathis, halve them and cut into strips and keep it aside.
- Crush together garlic, ginger, green chillies and shallots and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add 4 eggs and beat well with a spoon adding little salt.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add beaten egg and scramble them . Keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a thick bottomed pan and add crushed ingredients and saute well till colour changes.
- Add chopped tomato and saute well till cooked.
- Reduce the flame and add turmeric powder and kashmiri chilli powder and mix well.
- Add garam masala to this and mix well. Then add chopped onion and salt and saute till transparent.
- Add scrambled egg and mix well. Add chapathi strips little by little and mix well for 2-3 minutes till well combined.
- Add pepper powder and mix well. Adjust the salt.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Remove from flame and serve hot…..