3 boiled eggs
10 shallots, crushed
1 tsp garlic, crushed
1 sprig curry leaves
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp red chilli flakes
2-3 tbsp grated coconut
salt to taste
2 tbsp coconut oil
- Cut the boiled eggs into small pieces and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add crushed shallots, garlic, curry leaves, turmeric powder and salt and saute well.
- Add red chilli flakes to this and saute well.
- Add grated coconut and saute well.
- Then add the boiled egg pieces and mix well. Switch off the flame and garnish with some curry leaves…and then serve…
Recipe Source: 6t_fooddiary (Instagram page)