1 1/2 cup plain flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
3/4-1 tsp cinnamon powder
3/4 tsp mixed spice powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 large eggs
1 big over ripe banana, mashed (about 3/4 cup )
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup oil
3/4 cup unpeeled zucchini, finely chopped/ shredded
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease a loaf pan with butter or spray with baking spray ( or line with baking paper).
- In a large bowl, add plain flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder, mixed spice powder and salt and mix well.
- In another bowl, add eggs , mashed banana, sugar and oil and beat well.
- Add this wet mixture into the flour mixture little by little and stir gently to combine.
- Now add the finely chopped zucchini and mix gently.
- Then transfer the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 45-50 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely… Then slice the bread and serve…
- You can also add about 1/4- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts for this recipe….