2 cups self raising flour, sifted
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup caster sugar
1 large egg
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup white chocolate chips / buttons
1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- In a bowl / jug, beat the egg with the oil and milk until well mixed.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar, white chocolate chips and blueberries in a large bowl.
- Then pour in the egg mixture and stir just enough to combine.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases and then bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack and leave to cool completely…