1 cup self raising flour
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup (110 gm) butter, softened
2 large eggs
2 tsp instant espresso powder (instant coffee powder)
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 190 degree celcius. Line a 12 hole cupcake tin with paper cases.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, butter, eggs, espresso powder and chopped walnuts and whisk / beat together for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases, then transfer the tin to the oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack and leave to cool completely..