1 cup plain flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup ( 113 gm ) butter, at room temperature
115 gm cream cheese, softened
10 oreo cookies, crushed
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, butter and sugar and beat well.
- Add plain flour to this and beat on low speed till combined.
- Add crushed oreo cookies to the mixture and gently mix well with a spatula.
- Cover with cling wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Line a baking sheet with baking paper/ parchment paper.
- Make small balls out of this dough and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Then using your fingers gently flatten it into round shape.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cookies turn golden brown on the bottom.
- Remove from the oven and cool on wire rack…