1 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp plain flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 large egg
1/2 cup sour cream
1/3 cup oil
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 apple, grated
1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease a loaf pan with butter or spray with baking spray ( or line with baking paper).
- Sift together plain flour, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl and keep it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add egg, sour cream, oil, honey, sugar, vanilla essence and grated apple and whisk until just combined.
- Then slowly stir in the flour mixture with a spatula into the batter, until just combined. Do not overmix.
- In a small bowl, combine and toss together blueberries and 1 tbsp flour.
- Add this blueberries into the batter and gently stir.
- Then transfer the batter into the prepared loaf pan and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 45-50 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely… Then slice the bread and serve…