10-15 jackfruit / chakka pieces
4 tbsp milk powder
4-5 tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp cardamom powder
a pinch of baking soda
1 tbsp ghee
1 tbsp cashew nuts
1 tbsp raisins
- In a blender, add jackfruit pieces, eggs, milk powder, sugar, cardamom powder and baking soda and blend well until smooth.
- Heat a non stick pan , add 2 tsp ghee and fry cashew nuts and raisins and keep it aside.
- Add remaining ghee to the pan spreading on all the sides and bottom of the pan.
- Then pour the blended jackfruit mixture into the pan, cover it with a lid and cook on low flame.
- After 8-10 minutes, open the lid and spread the fried cashew nuts and raisins and then cook covered on very low flame for another 15-20 minutes or till the inserted tester comes out clean.
- Remove to a serving dish, cut it into pieces and serve…