150 gm mushroom, chopped into small pieces
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tbsp spring onion whites, chopped
1 tsp pepper powder
2 tsp corn flour
egg white of 1 egg, beaten well with a fork
1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
1 tbsp spring onion, chopped
2 tsp oil
salt to taste
- In a small bowl, mix corn flour with 1/4 cup of water without any lumps and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped garlic and saute.
- Add chopped spring onion whites and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add chopped mushroom and saute well adding salt.
- Add 1/2 tsp pepper powder to this and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 1/2 cups of water and adjust the salt and allow to boil.
- Add the cornflour mixture stirring continuously and cook for 4-5 minutes till thick.
- When the soup reaches the required consistency, reduce the flame and slowly add the beaten egg and keep stirring continuously until it forms like fine threads.
- Then add 1/4 -1/2 tsp pepper powder, chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Adjust salt and cook for another 3-4 minutes and remove from flame.
- Pour into serving bowls and garnish with spring onions ….Serve hot…