6 big garlic cloves, sliced
1 tbsp ginger, sliced
2 sprig curry leaves
2 1/2 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp asafoetida
1/4 tsp fenugreek powder
2 tbsp vinegar
1 tsp mustard seeds
salt to taste
3 tbsp oil
- Wash and chop strawberries into pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add sliced garlic, ginger and curry leaves and saute till the raw smell disappears.
- Then reduce flame to low and add kashmiri chilli powder, turmeric powder, asafoetida, fenugreek powder and salt and mix well.
- Add 2 tbsp of water into this and mix well for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add vinegar, mix well and allow to boil. When oil separates, add chopped strawberries and mix well.
- Adjust the salt and switch off the flame.
- Allow it to cool completely and store in an air tight glass container/ bottle…