1 apple, peeled and chopped into small pieces
1 cup plain flour
3 tsp + 3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup milk
100 ml oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Line a 12 hole cupcake tin with paper cases.
- Mix chopped apple with 3 tsp sugar and cinnamon powder in a small bowl and keep it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add plain flour, 3/4 cup sugar, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Add milk and oil to this and gently mix everything together.
- Add the apple mix to this batter and gently mix until you get a thick consistency.
- Divide the batter between the paper cases and then bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack and leave to cool completely..