250 gm pasta
1 cup cleaned prawns
1 tbsp garlic, thinly chopped
2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 1/2 cup thick coconut milk
salt to taste
2 tbsp olive oil
1 1/2-2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- Boil water in a deep pan, add pasta, 1 tsp of oil and salt and cook for 8-10 minutes or according to the package instructions. Drain the pasta and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped garlic and saute for a minute.
- Add cleaned prawns, turmeric powder, pepper powder and salt, mix well and cook for about 5-8 minutes until prawns are cooked.
- Add coconut milk and mix well and cook until gravy thickens.
- Then add cooked pasta to this and mix till well combined and cook for another 2-3 minutes on low flame.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves, mix and serve warm…