1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/4 cup plain flour
1/4 cup corn flour
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
1 big onion, finely chopped
1/2 cup capsicum, cubed
2 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tsp chilli sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tbsp corn flour
salt to taste
2 tbsp spring onions, chopped
oil, as required
- In a bowl, add eggs, pepper powder and salt and beat well.
- Heat a saucepan and apply little oil and pour the egg mixture and cook covered at low flame for about 3 minutes till cooked.
- Transfer into a plate and cut into pieces and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add plain flour, corn flour, chilli powder and salt and make a thick batter adding little water.
- Add the egg pieces in this batter and coat well.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry them in batches at medium flame till golden and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a thick bottomed pan at medium flame and add finely chopped ginger and garlic and saute well.
- Add chopped onion and saute well until onions are soft and slightly changes its colour.
- Add cubed capsicum and saute for a minute.
- Add tomato sauce, soy sauce and chilli sauce and saute well.
- Add 1 tbsp cornflour mixed with little water and mix well. Add salt and mix well.
- Adjust the gravy adding water and when it starts to boil, add the fried eggs and stir well for 1-2 minutes for the sauce to coat well.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and remove from flame…Serve hot…