12 quail eggs / kaada mutta
1/2 cup plain flour
1 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp paprika powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1-2 tbsp milk
1 cup panko bread crumbs, or as required ( if not available, regular bread crumbs can be used)
salt to taste
oil for frying
- Wash and hard boil the quail eggs in water for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the shell and thread 3 quail eggs into each skewer. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl, combine together plain flour, pepper powder, 1/2 tsp paprika powder, onion powder, garlic powder and little salt.
- In another bowl, add the egg, milk and a pinch of salt and beat well with a spoon. Keep it aside
- Place panko bread crumbs in a plate and keep it aside.
- Take each quail egg skewer and first coat it with the flour mixture and then dip it in egg mixture and then roll in bread crumbs to coat well.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the prepared quail egg skewers at medium flame till it turns golden and crisp.
- Remove it from the oil and drain them on a paper towel…Serve hot with sauce or your favorite dip…